Below are theitems from Diablo III Patch 1.0.2 Notes related to the Gold Auction House.
- The auction log in the Completed tab will now display a player's activity (bids, buyouts, sales, etc) in the proper order
- When placing a new bid over a previous bid on the same auction, players will now be provided with the correct warning message: "Raising your maximum bid on an Auction you are already winning raises your current bid to just above your previous maximum bid. Are you sure you want to continue?"
- Players will now receive an error message if they attempt to purchase an item after the 50 item limit has been reached in the Completed tab
- The "Physical Damage" Preferred Stats option for rings has been renamed to "Bonus Minimum Physical Damage"
- The "All Damage" Preferred Stats option for weapons and armor has been removed and replaced with bonuses of specific damage types
- Items which have been purchased from a vendor and equipped by the player can now be sold on the Auction House
- Listing items on the Auction House from a different character than the one currently selected should no longer cause item display issues"
Most of the above changes seem to be aimed at increasing Auction House stability which it needs very badly.
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold Diablo: Subscribe via our RSS Feed. Follow us on Twitter. Circle us on Google+.